Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday: Beyoncé


Today is the 28th birthday of "the hottest chick in the game", Beyoncé Knowles. Love her or hate her, you have to admit that she's got star quality. And while her style may not be for everyone, she's definitely a trend-setter.

I myself am a Beyoncé fan. I was fortunate enough to see her perform this summer during her "I AM" tour. She never ceases to amaze me. The girl works HARD and it shows. Her live performances are always flawless and her body . . . TIGHT (no homo):



I mean, seriously?! I really need to go to the gym after I write up this post.

I'll leave you guys with a cute little video I came across. It's a touching montage put together by celebrities and fans wishing the fierce and gawgeous Bey a very happy birthday!


Happy "Burfday" Bey! From one diva to another (at least I'd like to think so!)

1 comment:

  1. That was an interesting video... and i really love the banner!

    ReplyDelete