Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fab: Let's Hear It For The Girls

So, Labor Day weekend is officially in full effect. My husband left for Vegas yesterday to celebrate our friend's last month as a bachelor. While I definitely miss him, it's the perfect opportunity to chill out with the girls and enjoy the last couple of days of summer.

This weekend won't be too crazy. A few libations here, a bbq there and a little partying thrown in the mix. Tonight, a girlfriend of mine and I are headed out for some eats and drinks at the Cheesecake Factory. I'm not the hugest fan of corporate chain restaurants, but there are a few that take the cake. Cheesecake is one of them. Casual and inviting -- plus they have THE BEST pink lemonade cocktail.

So, what do you wear for a night out with the girls? Here's the look I put together:


Top / Jeans / Earrings / Bracelet / Shoes

I centered this outfit around the shoes. Oh, how I covet those Giuseppe beauties. But, at this point, I am not in the position to treat myself to them. I'll have to attempt to find a suitable knock-off, or pray that they go on sale for like $20 or less. A girl can dream.

What's great to me about this look is that it's casual but has a little nightlife packed in. I kept it kind of simple, but this is an outfit that you can have fun with. You can rock it with candy colored baubles or a funky pink clutch like this one from Dorothy Perkins ($25). The possibilities are endless. So go out and enjoy gossip, giggles and champagne. It's good for the soul.

Celebrate girlfriends!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment