Thursday, February 4, 2010

Delectable Designers: Erin Fetherston

Ahh, this post is LONG overdo. I started drafting it up awhile ago, but never finished. I wanted to make sure that I took the time to give my fashion idol the blog time she so aptly deserves.

I am an Erin Fetherston stalker. I love her designs, her style and her unique look. She is like the goddess of fashion to me and can do no wrong. With the Fall 2010 fashion week being right around the corner, I, along with my fellow fashionistas I'm sure, have been stalking the latest designs from our most esteemed designers. This season it goes without saying that on the couture front, Armani Privé's 2010 collection has really taken the cake.
But, for little ol' me whose wallet's best bet is on the RTW front, can we please take a look at a few favorites from my girl Erin:


The last number is my favorite! Classic and fierce all in the same breath.
This particular collection was inspired by Erin's childhood trip to Nara, Japan. These looks are perfect for after-work socials, cocktail parties and give off capricious New York vibes.

Celebrate fashion!






No comments:

Post a Comment