Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishes: Emanuel Ungaro





Today's Wednesday Wishes post was supposed to showcase fabulous LBD (little black dresses) that I covet, but unfortunately, I haven't seen too many that moved me. So, let's talk about this Emanuel Ungaro yellow motocross leather jacket that did. 


I want it and here's how I'd rock it: 

1. Jacket: Emanuel Ungaro Motocross Leather Jacket
2. Tank Top: Alexander Wang Classic Tank
4. Shoes: D&G Mesh Covered Sandals
5. Bracelet: TopShop Filigree Bangles
6. Clutch: Alexander McQueen (R.I.P) Textured Clutch
7. Pants: TopShop Black Spray On Jeans

What do you think chéres? 










1 comment:

  1. Ok I am so mad that Jesus gave all my fashion know how to you! Dag, I must have slept in that day and he gave you my portion. Anwyhoo, this outfit is FIERCE, FIYAH, FAB, and every other f beginning word that means awesome. Good job!

    ReplyDelete