Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mood Music: Blue Magic

While running on the treadmill this afternoon, Blue Magic by Jay-Z came on and it made me run a little faster, lol. There are some songs that literally make me change the way I walk when they come on on my iPod. Am I the only one this happens to? Anyway, I hear this song more often than not --  36 times according to my iPod's play count -- but today it just lit a spark. As I mentioned in past posts, I'm remaining patient for some good things that I know are headed my way. But, my hustle and prayers need to continue so that I can ensure that it does. In the meantime it always helps to have some inspirational tunes to help get me there -- and I'm getting it! :)


"... except I don't write on the wall, I write my name in the history books, hustling in the halls." - Jay-Z, Blue Magic






No comments:

Post a Comment