Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday Chéres!

Ahh, it's Friday again. As I mentioned in previous posts, the weather has been gorgeous, but today not so much. We're back down to 40 degree temps and outside is looking a bit like London with foggy skies and drizzles of rain.


I had planned to head into the city and visit some of my favorite stores like TopShop, Fishs Eddy and Jessie James, but I'm going to keep it local instead. I'll head over to some nearby boutiques and home stores in search of vintage silver frames, curtains for our bedroom and pretty dresses from decades past. Later on tonight, the hubby and I are going to Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola for dinner with friends. The rest of the weekend will be spent with my mom, sister and gal pals.


In the meantime, I'll leave you guys with a fave short film of mine. It's the 2010 campaign for Oliver Peoples Eyewear featuring Elijah Wood as Fred, Shirley Manson as Ginger and music by Zee Avi. It makes me happy and is absolutely brilliant.

Directed/Photography by the amazing Autumn De Wilde

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. My weekend plans include avoiding in-laws and enjoying a little "me" time. In other words, I plan to sleep a lot. LOL!

    Loved the short film. Super cute and quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post made me want to be sexy in the city. Humh, note to self. Start getting out & about more.

    ReplyDelete