Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday Chéres!

The weekend is here! Friday and I have a lifetime love affair, so I'm always excited when he rolls around :) 
Tomorrow I'll be treating my husband to a low-key dinner @ Maggiano's and Sunday I'll be attending my aunt's surprise birthday party in Long Island. Today, I will just vegetate in bed and catch up on shows clogging up my DVR and watch some of my favorite Disney movies like Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland and Snow White. No matter my age, I know fairy tales will never get old to me, because I love 'em!!
While we're on the subject of fairy tales, I'll leave you with a modernized favorite of mine. Granny O'Grimm's version of Sleeping Beauty is hilarious and witty and also happens to be an Oscar nominated film. 
Grow up? Me? NEVER!! 
Enjoy chéres! :)



What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment