Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day Dreamin'

Advertisement is a powerful tool. The new Spring / Summer 2010 campaign for Salvatore Ferragamo has me daydreaming and craving the fabulous life. I want to leave on a jet plane that's headed to some chic far away paradise. I want to be surrounded by delicious shoes and the gorgeous decor of a penthouse apartment that comes with the perfect balcony view. 
What is it going to take to convince my husband that I am a European girl living in an American girl's body?? I need a genie and three wishes. STAT!

*sigh* Excuse me as I sip my imaginary cocktail and continue on with my fantasy. All with a little help from Aretha as she belts out one of my favorite tunes . . .










Photography by the brilliant Mario Testino

Celebrate daydreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment