Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mood Music: All I Want Is You

It's a quiet Sunday afternoon, and I have a rum cake baking in the oven. In just a few hours, my husband and I will be heading over to my parent's house for dinner with the family.


In the meantime, I'm updating my iPod which I try and do daily. I'm a music lover, so I'm always scouring the internet for new music whether it's mainstream or underground. Right now, I am so feeling Miguel Jontel. A fresh and new R&B crooner who I believe is the future of R&B. I heard a few samples of his work, but All I Want Is You is on heavy rotation for me this summer. It doesn't hurt that he paired up with RocNation's very own J. Cole on this hit. J.Cole is another artist who I know will be going places. 


The smoothness on this track is taking me somewhere. Perfect for a laid back, rainy day like this one:




2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you know, but http://soulbounce.com is my site of choice for good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is MY jam!!!! Miguel is a cutie and J. Cole is nice too.

    ReplyDelete