Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Picture Perfect: Natacha

I am so happy to be adding a new element to my blog! 'Picture Perfect', will be posts where I showcase my photography skills to you all. 
I've always been in love with taking pictures. It's something that has excited me since I was a young girl. I never thought I was a GREAT photographer, but, I just knew I enjoyed it. My husband has been encouraging me to keep at it so I can get better and maybe even start a portfolio. I decided, that's not a bad idea at all. I knew there was a reason I kept him around :).

Today, I shot my friend Natacha at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, NJ. She's gorgeous and super photogenic. So, out of the 300+ pics I took, it wasn't easy choosing my faves of her. It was also lava rocks HOT and she was such a trooper, flouncing around in her pretty dress and wedges while the sun beat down on us.










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I may need a session when you come to DC lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics.... can't wait to see your skills grow w/ the posts!

    ReplyDelete