Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spotlight On: Rita Ora



Currently, I am loving Rita Ora. She's one of Roc Nation's songstress' and was introduced sometime last summer.
I think she's the cutest thing ever. Hailing from across the pond, Rita started off as an actress and is now making a name for herself as she preps her new album by appearing in music videos such as Drake's Over and Jay-Z's Young Forever.  


You can learn more about "Ree-ah" and her music in her Skull Candy webisode: 



She's definitely got a little soul in her. Makes me wonder what will happen to Rihanna if Rita takes over. 


1 comment:

  1. Oksy I like her style & vocally she's strong. Buh-bye Rhi-Rhi (she's dreadful - can't sing, can't dance, totally contrived. Stand up for real talent!! I'll be looking out for Miss Ree-ah.

    ReplyDelete