As if I didn't have enough, I'm always keeping an eye out for these cozy beverage vessels. I like the idea of having mismatched mugs and teacups in the house. Each one tells a story and serves it's own purpose. I've come across a few favorites online that need to make their ways into my home ASAP:
1. BoldLoft "Catch My Love" Couples Coffee Mug, $27: Perfect for sipping hot chocolate on a Sunday while reading NY Times with the hubby.
2. Royal Albert Teacup & Saucers, $129.99: Call the girls over and let's have a tea party! Cucumber finger sandwiches required!
3. Anthropologie Monogrammed Mugs, $7: Pour a steaming cup of hazelnut coffee into these darlings before heading out to run weekend errands.
4. Three Potato Four Cafemug, $22: By far my favorite mug. Complete with a cute little bowl that sits perfectly on top! Cookies and milk, this one's for you.
5. bookofjoe Soup + Crackers Mug, 2 for $14.98: Weekday chili? Don't mind if I do. Just replace those saltines with cornbread, please and thank you.
6. Signals Tea Talk Mug, $9.95: Perfect for keeping on your desk at work.
Celebrate thirst quenchers!