Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Escapism: Quebec

Come away with me. I used to spend every summer in Canada with my cousins as a kid and as an adult, it's still one of my FAVORITE places to be. It's a beautiful country that has so much to offer and the best part is that it's not too far away.
Today we escape to Quebec. A province in east-central Canada that boasts of romance, arts / culture and great skiing. You can also add great food to the list as it's North America's cradle of French culture. The perfect way to get a mini European-esque vacation in.



Auberge Ripplecove & Spa



Loews Hôtel Vogue, Montreal Canada



Rue Saint-Paul in Old Montreal [via Flickr]

Where do you want to go on your next vacation?

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! Montreal is actually on my shortlist since I haven't been to Canada since I moved from upstate NY.

    I think for my next vacation I want to do a lazy southern trip, like Savannah or Charleston or Jekyll Island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph like you Canada remains one of my favorite place to be

    ReplyDelete