Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday: Stevie Wonder

My first memory of Stevie Wonder was at the tender age of 5 or 6. I remember listening to his records with my uncle. He has an undying love affair with music. He lived with us at one point, so I used to listen with him as he played his records. I've been a fan ever since and have learned to appreciate his music as I got older. 
My family (as I'm sure many families do) sing Happy Birthday for everyone's special day -- and no one ever knows how to end it :)
Stevie can't be touched. His talent for the gift of song is out of this world. Just listen to his lyrics. They always manage to take you somewhere new. 
Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE artist. You are and will always be hotter than July!


[my favorite stevie song]



No comments:

Post a Comment