Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Obsession Confession: Charlotte Olympia

I literally salivate over a pair of fierce shoes. SALIVATE. This my chéres is no exaggeration.
For as long as I can remember, my heart has gone thumpity-thump over a pair of finely crafted external coverings made for the human foot. Ask my parents. My Dad actually calls me Imelda Marcos.
I first discovered Charlotte Olympia on the forums of The Fashion Spot. Then, one by one, a few of my favorite fashion bloggers began posting her collections. It's like they were all taunting me. From that point on, I was obsessed. I stalked her website and even had daydreams where I'd be walking down the street and a pair of her shoes would fall down from the heavens and into my hands. No such luck yet.

Even the brand name is triumphant. *sigh* If I get my hands on my very own pair, I'm convinced I could rule the world. 


Here are my top faves: 
Celebrate a mean shoe game!

 

2 comments: