Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Wishes: Cat Me If You Can

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Kourtney Kardashian's style. Moreso than her sister Kim's, actually. When I spotted her rocking a cool pair of Oliver Peoples 'Alina Cat Eye' sunnies a few months back, I knew I had to get my hands on a pair for the summer. 


Kourtney K. in Oliver Peoples cat eye sunnies


I have yet to find the perfect pair for myself, but I think I'll have my choices narrowed down before our vacation in 3-weeks. 
So today, I wish for vintage inspired shades, that will keep the sun out of my eyes and the cool in my style. 



1. Retro Sunglasses, $15.95
3. Alexander Wang Pointed Cat Eye Sunglasses, $355
4. Forever 21 Cat Eye Sunglasses, $5.80
5. Ralph Lauren Vintage Cat's Eye Sunglasses, $160

Celebrate all things retro! 


No comments:

Post a Comment