Monday, September 14, 2009

Gossip Girl: "A Nasty Piece of Work"

Tonight, is the season premiere of one of my FAVORITE TV shows, Gossip Girls!
Can I get a whoot-whoot?!

TV is definitely not as good as it used to be, so when I find something I like, I'm happy as a clam.Watching shows like GG reminds me of the juicy dramas I used to watch with my Mom back when I was a wee little gal. Dallas anyone?
The CW definitely hit the mark with this show ... and remember the ad campaigns that they ran last year? They literally took quotes from all of the nay-sayers and coupled the text with saucy screen shots from the show. In case you needed to be reminded:





One word: GENIUS. I'm a sucker for great advertising.
Oh, how I've missed the scandalous drama that occurs between our beloved Upper East Siders.
Are you guys ready? I am.

WTF (Watch this Fall)

You know you love me.
XOXO. Birthday a la Mode.

Celebrate a little drama!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment